On this page, you can find the events about DAPPREMO
- 22/10/2020 - DAPPREMO presented at the "III Digital Law World Congress 2020""
On 22 October 2020 the III Digital Law World Congress (2020) was held online.
Nicola Fabiano, as President of the San Marino Data Protection Authority, participated in the session of the supervisory authorities and presented DAPPREMO.
- 22/10/2020 - Privacy: orienting in the evolution of phenomena
On 22 October from 15:00 to 17:00 was held the event “Privacy: orienting in the evolution of phenomena” organized by the Italian National Bar Council (Consiglio Nazionale Forense – CNF) streamed by the CNF on YouTube.
Here is the video.
We talked about the protection of personal data and privacy, emphasizing precisely what is the relationship between privacy and the evolution of phenomena.
It was an opportunity to present Nicola Fabiano’s book entitled "GDPR & Privacy. Awareness and opportunities. The approach with the Data Protection and Privacy Relationships Model (DAPPREMO)", with the description of the DAPPREMO model (Data Protection and Privacy Relationships Model).
Distinguished speakers participated:
- Carla Secchieri - Consigliere CNF
- Carolina Scarano - Consigliere CN
- Wojciech Wiewiórowski - (EDPS - European Data Protection Supervisor)
- Nicola Fabiano - President of the San Marino Data Protection Authority
- Rocco Panetta - (Member of the IAPP Board of Directors e IAPP Country Leader for Italy)
- Vincenzo Colarocco - Componente del Gruppo di Lavoro della FIIF-CNF)
Moderator: Raffaele Barberio
- 17 October 2020 – Presentation of DAPPREMO during the the hearing with the Most Excellent Captains Regent of the Republic of San Marino
On 17 October 2020, in the Public Palace (or Government Palace) of San Marino there was the hearing with the Most Excellent Captains Regent (they are the current heads of state) of the Republic of San Marino during which Dr Nicola Fabiano presented both the Authority and his latest book entitled “GDPR & Privacy. Awareness and opportunities. The approach with the Data Protection and Privacy Relationships Model (DAPPREMO)“.
Here is the video (in Italian).
|Udienza con i Capitani Reggenti - San Marino - 17/10/2020|
At the end of the hearing, Dr Nicola Fabiano had the honour of being able to give a copy of my book to each of the two Captains Regent and the Secretary of Internal Affairs of the Republic of San Marino.