On 22 October from 15:00 to 17:00 was held the event “Privacy: orienting in the evolution of phenomena” organized by the Italian National Bar Council (Consiglio Nazionale Forense – CNF) streamed by the CNF on YouTube.
Here is the video.
We talked about the protection of personal data and privacy, emphasizing precisely what is the relationship between privacy and the evolution of phenomena.
It was an opportunity to present Nicola Fabiano’s book entitled “GDPR & Privacy. Awareness and opportunities. The approach with the Data Protection and Privacy Relationships Model (DAPPREMO)“, with the description of the DAPPREMO model (Data Protection and Privacy Relationships Model).
Distinguished speakers participated:
- Carla Secchieri (Consigliere CNF)
- Carolina Scarano (Consigliere CNF)
- Wojciech Wiewiórowski (EDPS – European Data Protection Supervisor);
- Nicola Fabiano (President of the San Marino Data Protection Authority)
- Rocco Panetta (Member of the IAPP Board of Directors e IAPP Country Leader for Italy)
- Vincenzo Colarocco (Componente del Gruppo di Lavoro della FIIF-CNF)
Moderator: Raffaele Barberio
locandina presentazione libro 22-10-2020
ORIZZONTALE-2 locandina presentazione libro 22-10-2020